Service Alarm Map
This tool visualizes the status of the mobile network services based on the operator‘s graphical network architecture plan. Alarms that are triggered by the failing or degrading service can be linked directly to specific network elements within the operator’s infrastructure. Upon services performing below specific thresholds, the responsible network elements are highlighted for further drill-down. Accessed via single network elements of the service view, the details view illustrates exactly which test case leads to which failures.
- Easy high-level overview of the status of the whole network
- Fast identification of root cause at early stage
- Intelligent trace analysis
- Cost optimization and minimization of revenue losses
Layer 3 Tracing and Trace Inspector
SITE offers the possibility to get L3 information and KPIs on Qualcomm-based 2G, 3G and LTE probes using signalling messages sent and received by the mobile.
The trace view provides a line for each recorded message protocol and type with the respective send/receive timestamp. The Trace Inspector provides additional information for failing test cases such as Protocol Discriminator, Message, Cause Text, Cause Value.
On top of that valuable results files such as pcap, screenshots, videos, MMS or SMS assist for your troubleshooting.
- Receive information about time behavior on network level without the impact of the modem
- Deeper insight into message flow and protocol data exchange between mobile station and network for quality monitoring, communication troubleshooting and root cause analysis