SIGOS provides you with a complete portfolio for an active testing approach. We support you with the optimization of your network performance from an end-user perspective and help you find the right balance between Revenue Assurance and Service Quality.
SITE, the SIGOS Integrated Test Environment, is the most advanced active end-to-end test system available on the market.
It allows to host and work with your own testing facilities whilst easily integrating into existing network infrastructures.
- Modular, flexible architecture
- Simulate real subscriber behavior
- Reduced operating costs
- Tests over all interfaces and technologies
- 24/7/365, anywhere
- Network-wide QoS, QoE, Revenue Assurance, M2M, and more
Based on the SITE System, we offer the world-leading reference system for automated outbound roaming testing: GlobalRoamer.
It allows you to permanently monitor your roaming services, protect your revenues and increase customer satisfaction.
- Full picture of your service quality worldwide
- Largest footprint of over 2400 test probes across the globes
- 24/7/365 web access
- Individual definition of tests
- Highly cost-effective Pay-as-you-use concept
The SIGOS’ TÜV SÜD BABT certified Fraud Detection solution is based on innovative methods using a limitless amount of routes and delivers results with absolute accuracy.
It allows you to detect interconnect bypass losses quickly and efficiently.
- Automatic end-to-end measurements
- 24/7/365 days a year
- Irregularities are reportedautomatically
- Reliable, stable and reported solution
- Covering all scenarios
- Most advanced solution on the market
The SIGOS active Revenue Assurance solution as an integrated part of the SITE architecture identifies issues before the customers complain and helps you decrease revenue losses.
It allows you to verify the correct tariff implementation and complete billing chain before the tariff is officially launched.
- Identify issues before customers complain
- Decrease revenue loss
- Assure future revenues through product pre-launch testing
- Certified solutions
- Used across the globe
- Multiple CDR comparison
SIGOS Professional Services Telecommunications (PST) provides different levels of fully Managed Service packages encompassing SITE system hosting, maintenance, administration and operations.
It allows you to fully concentrate on running your business.
- Access to a dedicated team of telecommunication experts
- Fully adaptable and customizable
- Project planning, implementation, operation, maintenance, training
- No upfront CAPEX and reduced OPEX in the long run
- More time for trouble-shooting